Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WEATHER!

Hello my beautiful Actors!

There is a 'hard freeze warning' for Harris County so... You all lucked out!

There will not me rehearsal today, Tuesday, Feb. 1st.
(Please stop applauding)

I will continue to keep refreshing The Weather Channel on my computer, and in the case that the 'hard freeze warning' is removed, I will post an optional rehearsal for those who are 'risk takers'.

I, however, am TRAPPED in Huntsville for the day and will not be able to work with anyone of you... face to face.

LEADS:
I will be calling each one of you during the time of our foreseen rehearsal to conference a little about your character and how you are feeling so far about lines, blocking or any concerns that you have.
Here is our schedule:
7:00- 7:30
Last (real) Name starts with B-D
7:30- 8:00
Last Name starts with G-H
8:00-8:30
Last Name starts with J-M
8:30-9:00
Last Name starts with P-T

If you have any questions, feel free to text or call me at 713-269-6520

Everyone else:
Please being continuing working on dances, lines and songs tonight to prepare for our runthrough on Thursday

Thanks, Cast
and I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

-Victoria Towery
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment