Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monday 2/14/2011

All principal dancers are called to work with both Beth and Tom.

In addition, Beth has requested that the following individuals show up so that she can work on their dances:

Candy Man
Candy Kids
Squirrels
Veruca Salt
Mr. Bucket
Charlie Bucket

I also need Willy Wonka and Mike Teavee because we will be filming the scene where Mike Teavee gets shrunk, in front of a green screen.

Call for this rehearsal is 6:30

Principal dancers will be needed until 9:30, but everyone else should be free to go by 9:00.

Parents, I realize that this is valentines day, so if you would like to be able to drop your kids off early and still make a dinner reservation, you may drop your children off as early as 5:00 pm. I will be there all day building set anyway.

On that note, anyone that would like to help me build set, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone. This will be a great show! This is crunch time.... We have come a long way, but there is still a lot to do. Please be patient and understanding with me as well as with each other.

I am so super excited about this show, and I LOVE this cast. I brag about you all the time. Please continue to work as hard as you have been. Thank you.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment