Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stuff, Stuff, and More Stuff...

First off, I love all of you. This is the best cast ever!!!

Well, it's 2:30 am, and I'm still hard at work. I just want all of you to know that I will do everything in my power to make this show great. I am so proud of all of you. And you deserve an amazing show. The dancing looks great. You have all been working so hard. The singing sounds amazing. The acting is phenomenal. The costumes look great. Now, I'm just working on getting you a great set. I will be working on set whenever I can tomorrow and Thursday. I would greatly appreciate some help. I will also be building set all day Friday, and Saturday after rehearsal. Any help I can get will be amazing. I will also be finishing up the set on Sunday if I have to. The more help I get, the faster it will go, and the better it will be. There is a lot to do.

There are several things that you should all have in by now:
$75 Costume Fee
Bio
Personal Prop list
Cast Ticket Sales
Program Ads
Costume (if you're providing your own)

Speaking of Costumes... Oompa Loompas, I need all of you to let me know if you still need shoes. All female oompa loompas need a black leotard. I need to know ASAP if you don't have one. All oompa loompas need either black dance shoes, or converse. I need to know ASAP if you don't have either. All oompa loompas should be thinking of fun ways that you can style your hair. And if any of you think that you can do your own eye makeup, and help with others, please let me know.

If you are providing someone elses costume, I need those ASAP. Thursday, we will be filming the scene where Agustus is sucked up the tube, and the scene where Mike Teavee is shrunk. These will be done on green screen.

Set, and choreography needs to be done by Saturday if possible.

I need the following props as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any of these that I could use.

Willy Wonka Prop List

Papa Loompa- whistle

Scene 1

· Bowls

· Spoons

· Pot

· Wooden spoon

· Kitchen towel

· Soup?

· Newspaper

· Grandpa George needs glasses

· Toothpaste caps

· Radio

· Stove

· Floor lamp

· Table cloth

· Quilt

· Bedding

Scene 2

· Nickels

· Lollipop

· Boxes of candy for candy cart

· Newspaper

Scene 3

· Chocolate bar

Scene 4

· Golden ticket

Scene 5

· Video camera

· Fuzzy microphone

· Light

· Handheld microphone for phineas

· Powder puff makeup

· Chocolate

· Dancer plates with silver dome

Scene 6

· Business card

· Miniature nut peanut packets

Scene 7

· Books

· Pink slip

· 1 toothpaste cap

· Birthday hats made of newspaper

Scene 8

· Chocolate candy

Scene 9

· Gum

· Trophy

Scene 10

· Cell phone

· Remote

· Wii remote

· Handset

· Personal celebrity prop

Scene 11

· NA

Scene 12

· Snow

· Wet rag

· Buckets

· Ribbon dancing equipment (blue)

· Sequins (gold and silver)

· Box

· Cane

· Silver dollar

· Books

· Flashing camera

Scene 13

· 5 purple pens

· Nice camera

· Notepads and pencils

· Handkerchief

· Tissues

· Cell phone

· Camera

· Contract

· Chocolate scent?

Scene 14

· Goggles and snorkel with brown painted on it

· Check book

· Bowl of chocolate pudding

· Gumball

Scene 15

· Conductor hat

Scene 16

· Gobstopper (blue)

· Button

· Lights/lasers

Scene 17

· Filled beakers

· Test tubes

· Glass bottles

Scene 18

· Fake nuts

· Trays of nuts

· White/silver wheelbarrow

Scene 19

· Protective goggles

· Camera

· Mike Teavee doll

· White remote

· Handkerchief or box of tissues brought out by an Oompa Loompa for Ms. Teavee


I need everyone to please be patient with me. Every rehearsal from here on will be all call, and we will be running the show as many times as possible. I am working very hard, and not getting much sleep.... I just want to do whatever I can to make this a great experience for all of you. I couldn't ask for a better cast. I am here for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment