Thursday, March 3, 2011

EVERYONE LOOKED GREAT LAST NIGHT! We just need to get the final touches to make this show blow everyone's socks off.

The main thing I noticed was HAIR. I saw MANY people who hadn't done anything to their hair. YOU WILL STAND OUT IF YOU DO NOT FIX YOUR HAIR. The costumes will look completely off if everyone's hair isn't done.

PLEASE GO ALL OUT ON YOUR HAIR! PLEASE FIX IT BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TONIGHT AND BEFORE EVERY SHOW. I heard there was people going into the dressing rooms to use the mirrors to do their hair, and we really don't have time or space for that. People running around causes too much stress. The only thing that shouldn't be done is your makeup and putting your costume on.

Jeah's hair looked GREAT, and Bryn's hair was GREAT. I'm not sure of other's names, but I want all the girls looking like this.

Guys if you have short hair, it's pretty easy to make it look crazy. Thanks!


Richard Hanh - please add some snow white or silver grey to your hair. You need to look older!
David Chrisman - It probably wouldn't hurt to do your temples, or what shows under the hat.

Guys, please bring belts if you need them.

Anyone who is bringing parts of their costumes (Candy Kids, ETC). PLEASE BRING IT! If you show up and you forgot it, there's not much I can do.

J. Blanchard - What I meant last night about your pants: They look great, I just noticed they were a little long. I might be able to hem them before tomorrow if I can. But you looked AWESOME! love the hair.

Chesnay - Please wear brighter sneakers. If you don't have them, I bought several pairs of neon laces you can use.

Thanks everyone! This show will be great. I'll be there tonight early to make sure everyone's dressed.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment