Thursday, January 27, 2011

UPDATE!!!

I would like for EVERYONE to be present for tonights rehearsal, 1/27/11, from 7:00 - 9:30 if at all possible. I realize that this is last minute, but we are farther ahead in blocking the show than I anticipated being at this point. I had initially planned not to have everyone called until Saturday, but I would like to get a head start if I can so that we can focus more on music and Dance on Saturday. Saturday 1/29/11 will also be Everyone. Next Monday 1/31/11, will only be principal dancers. Tuesday, 2/1/11, will be EVERYONE, and we will be doing a full runthrough of all scenes, and any songs and dances that have already been worked on.

There will be no rehearsal on Valentines Day, February 14.

Friday will be a game night for the entire cast from 5-7. The location has not yet been determined.

After Saturday's rehearsal, we will be taking willy wonka flyers to local businesses, then meeting for Pizza at CiCi's.

If you have any questions about anything, call or text me at 281-755-4364.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment